Monday, July 14, 2014
At last peace in our times, cats and dogs can be friends
Lily (cat) and Harvey (dog) called a truce at long last in order to warm up in front of the fire. Its taken 3 and a half months! Winter always sorts cross species relations: its too cold to keep at war. Is there a lesson for world peace here?
- Pickled nasturtium "capers"
- Home from hospital and adjusting to my latest expe...
- Going into hospital tomorrow and feeling anxious
- Honey bee supping on nectar
- At last peace in our times, cats and dogs can be f...
- Creamy, cheesy potato bake with a lower cheese, hi...
- Hunting award winning black truffles in Robertson ...
- ▼ July (7)
- ► 2013 (91)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (68)