Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2013: a review of homespunblissblog

As the New Year arrives I have been thinking about what I achieved in 2013 and what I wish for 2014. I have chosen a few highlights of the last year to share with you. Just click on the photos to link through to the original posts. Thanks for following this year. In 2014 I am going to focus more tightly on my goals for this blog which are simple enough: if I can make wins on the sustainability front, so you can you. I hope to remove some mystique and inspire.

I read a great quote today:
New Year "is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one." 
Happy New Year.
 I'm still enjoying my new potting shed and bench.

 The Robertson open gardens featured many inspiring vegetable gardens and sheds.

 Companion gardening mixes flowers, herbs and vegetables into a colourful and productive garden.

  Soap making is one of my great passions. This year I shared my knowledge with a group on a Saturday morning.

 I love cooking great hearty vegetarian food. This canneloni recipe has been popular.

 New to raising chickens, I sadly lost one of my small flock this year. The trials and tribulations of raising chickens has been a strong theme.

 My garden and other interests suffered last Summer as I studied, but hey I graduated and my garden has recovered. I learnt a lot about my priorities and loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...