Thursday, March 28, 2013

How to leave comments on homespunblissblog

I value comments left by readers as a blog is in its very essence an attempt to establish a community. Through comments on blog posts we can initiate a conversation. Ages ago I turned off security to make it easier for you to comment.

Sadly today I have had to turn the security back on as I am being inundated with spam comments. And some of it is very bizarre! I will attempt to go through all my posts and delete them lest they spoil the experience of my blog for you.

Never fear you can still comment. Anonymous comments are available for people without Google profiles. It would be great if you could leave a name in your message however.

To leave a comment follow these steps.
1. Under the blog post click on the word comments.
2. Type your message in the comment box that pops up. You might need to scroll up or down to see it.
3. Choose profile type from the Comment as list.
4. Click on Preview or Publish.

If you chose anonymous you will be asked to complete a word verification that looks something like this.






Type the letters and numbers you see and click submit. Your comment will publish.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thanks for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...