I have signed up for a twitter account. I know, I know, not exactly an early adopter!
I didn't bother before because I don't have a smart phone but actually, its just fine on my laptop.
I am really enjoying it - working out who to follow, working out how to get followers. Finding wonderful homespun information about bees, gardening, growing food, yoga and all sorts of other homespunbliss. I set myself a goal of gaining 20 followers in my first week and I have just reached that. Thanks everyone.
So now if the blog format does not work for you, or you want instant updates, you can follow my journey to homespunbliss on Twitter @homespunbliss, on pinterest Jodie Healy @homespunblissblog.
- Cauliflower and zucchini soup leftovers become a d...
- Wheels within wheels: photo of the day
- Queen Victoria Markets, Melbourne, awesome fresh f...
- Vintage furniture salvage from freecycle restorati...
- @homespunbliss now on twitter
- Favourite cauliflower and zucchini soup recipe
- Soothing Tea
- Day 2 bee keeping course with Bruce White
- Bee keeping course with Small farms network and Br...
- Guerrilla knitting Melbourne style
- ▼ February (10)
- ► 2013 (91)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (68)