Thursday, February 13, 2014
Guerrilla knitting Melbourne style
Guerrilla knitting Melbourne style. I loved these knitting and crochet covered trees in the heart of Melbourne. Guerrilla knitting is one of my favourite public art forms. It enhances the natural elements of the urban environment, its colourful and creative. It an be recycled. And it is not destructive.
- Cauliflower and zucchini soup leftovers become a d...
- Wheels within wheels: photo of the day
- Queen Victoria Markets, Melbourne, awesome fresh f...
- Vintage furniture salvage from freecycle restorati...
- @homespunbliss now on twitter
- Favourite cauliflower and zucchini soup recipe
- Soothing Tea
- Day 2 bee keeping course with Bruce White
- Bee keeping course with Small farms network and Br...
- Guerrilla knitting Melbourne style
- ▼ February (10)
- ► 2013 (91)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (68)