A new order of vegetable, herb and flower seeds arrived in the post today.
I have gone through my old seeds, throw out most of the out of date ones as well as any damp or snail chewed packets.
My seed packets are all arranged neatly in clear plastic boxes in order. One box for A-J and the other for K-Z. Now I can keep track of what I have which is mostly beetroot seeds!
- ► 2014 (57)
- ► 2013 (91)
- Late winter snow in Robertson
- Spring flowers
- Garden inspired by Monet
- Ash tree blossoms are so unique
- Stuffed portobello mushroom
- Cheesy zucchini slice
- 5 things Wednesday: ways to unwind after work
- Gluten free fritter recipe
- More Sunday gardening
- Seeds all ready for planting
- A pretty bouquet of pansies
- ▼ August (11)
- ► 2011 (68)