Today I met the little girl who recently moved in next door.
She told me she is changing her name to Sparks. There's a fairy reference there I don't get. Perhaps you can enlighten me?
She dashed off to pick me a bouquet of flowers: lavender, sea spray daisies and pansies.
I've arranged them in a tea cup.
Don't they look sweet. Aren't I lucky? It was a special moment to share.
- ► 2014 (57)
- ► 2013 (91)
- Late winter snow in Robertson
- Spring flowers
- Garden inspired by Monet
- Ash tree blossoms are so unique
- Stuffed portobello mushroom
- Cheesy zucchini slice
- 5 things Wednesday: ways to unwind after work
- Gluten free fritter recipe
- More Sunday gardening
- Seeds all ready for planting
- A pretty bouquet of pansies
- ▼ August (11)
- ► 2011 (68)