Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Signing up for a creative pen pal



I have just signed up to a Creative Pen Pal link up at The Craft Revival Blog.

I have an email pen friend, Sammi - we have been writing for years and years and both really value the friendship.  Sometimes its a quick thinking of you line, a photo of a pet or a long rambling letter.  Whatever the correspondence its a great connection that I love.

I thought I'd build on this experience and reach out for another pen friend. This time the link is likely to be overseas which will add a different element to discussions. And it has been designated as a snail mail connection. I have a box of letters and post cards that I have kept since I was a child. Looking through them brings back so many memories and wonderings.

So I've put my hat into the ring and signed up. Where will the journey take us? You never know but not knowing has a charm, a mystery. So, are you going to sign up? Do you have a penfriend already? I'd love to know what you think about this?

The offer closes tomorrow, Friday 26 April if you are interested.

How exciting!! And thanks to The Craft Revival for your generous time making this happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...