One of our favourite outings of the year we faithfully traipsed off to the Burrawang Easter market this morning in the pouring rain. Wonderful stalls down the length of the main street make this market a must do on the Southern Highlands calendar. It was heavy rain this year - the last couple of years have been fine - but often the autumn rains come just in time. When you live where we do, if you stayed home because it was raining you'd miss a lot of outings. Boots and coats came out and off we went.
We came home with ewes' milk cheese, olive oil infused with truffles and chilli, fudge and fresh organic almond butter. No antiques captured our eyes this year but they often do.
Its still raining so again, we are seated in front of the fire. Watching movies, chilling out. Week 1 is over in a flash and week 2 begins.
- 5 weeks break - cooking crumpets was not a success...
- 5 weeks break - learning to crochet
- 5 weeks break - stumpwork embroidery cufflinks
- 5 weeks break - pine mushroom schnitzels
- 5 weeks break - Curry pasties
- 5 weeks break - Day 17 exploring Macquarie Rivulet...
- 5 weeks break - baking potato bread
- 5 weeks break - Day 16 mushroom foraging
- 5 weeks break - day 15 Harper's Mansion, Berrima
- 5 week break - Day 14 cultivating oyster mushrooms...
- 5 weeks break - Making soap
- 5 weeks leave - Day 12 the weather has turned cold...
- 5 weeks break - Day 10 rainy day tasks
- 5 week break - Days 9 and 10 Mulching garden waste...
- 5 week break - Day 8 Burrawang Easter Market
- 5 weeks break - Day 7 cooking homemade potato chip...
- 5 weeks break - Day 6 driving home
- 5 weeks holiday from work - Days 3-5 a trip to the...
- ▼ April (18)
- ► 2014 (57)
- ► 2013 (91)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (68)