The Adelaide Central Markets are a wonderful traditional food market in the best tradition of Sydney's Paddys and Melbourne's Victoria Markets. The halls are thriving, full of cheese, nuts, fruit and veg, delis, organic whole food stores. If I lived here I would do all my food shopping here.
- ► 2014 (57)
- You can't beat fresh asparagus and eggs for brunch...
- Stages of a waratah coming to bloom
- Foodie fair excursion: Southern Highlands Food and...
- Pumpkin brekkie bites
- Companion planting on a spring afternoon
- Crimson rosella comes a visiting
- Cauliflower bites Pinterest recipe
- Glenelg on an overcast day
- Adelaide Central markets - wish we had these near ...
- First trip to Adelaide, South Australia
- Carrington Falls, Robertson
- ▼ September (11)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (68)