We had a lovely Sunday outing to the Southern Highlands Food and Wine fair. I love a food market. Wish I lived in Paris or Venice when they're on every week. Its a special thing here.
We bought wine, olive oil, hot sauce, lots of cheeses, artisan bread. There are so many more wineries lcoally now. Once upon a time we havd been to all of them, but not anymore. We need to get back on the wine trail. We ate gozleme and local gelato. We have lots of foodie delights for tonight's dinner. There must have been more than 1000 people there when we were. So wonderful to see such a huge turn out.
Here are some random foodie pics.
- ► 2014 (57)
- You can't beat fresh asparagus and eggs for brunch...
- Stages of a waratah coming to bloom
- Foodie fair excursion: Southern Highlands Food and...
- Pumpkin brekkie bites
- Companion planting on a spring afternoon
- Crimson rosella comes a visiting
- Cauliflower bites Pinterest recipe
- Glenelg on an overcast day
- Adelaide Central markets - wish we had these near ...
- First trip to Adelaide, South Australia
- Carrington Falls, Robertson
- ▼ September (11)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (68)