Saturday, September 21, 2013
Pumpkin brekkie bites
You know those days when you are running out the door without time for a proper breakfast? Maybe you need some finger food for a dinner party?
Try these pumpkin bites. I threw them together this weekend and thing they turned out very well.
1. Peel, chop and steam your favourite pumpkin (or squash).
2. Mix together 4 eggs, 3/4 cup gluten free flour such as buckwheat or besan (chick pea).
3. Mash pumpkin to a puree and add to eggs and flour.
4. Spoon into a greased muffin tray.
5. Sprinkle chopped leek, sunflower seeds and a little grated parmesan on top.
6. Bake until cooked through.
I can't get enough of these at the moment.
- ► 2014 (57)
- You can't beat fresh asparagus and eggs for brunch...
- Stages of a waratah coming to bloom
- Foodie fair excursion: Southern Highlands Food and...
- Pumpkin brekkie bites
- Companion planting on a spring afternoon
- Crimson rosella comes a visiting
- Cauliflower bites Pinterest recipe
- Glenelg on an overcast day
- Adelaide Central markets - wish we had these near ...
- First trip to Adelaide, South Australia
- Carrington Falls, Robertson
- ▼ September (11)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (68)