I made a yummy hearty dahl for dinner. I stated craving one yesterday. Feeling unreasonably tired I desired a hearty, protein rich vegetarian dinner.
I started with what I could find in my garden:
and nasturtium leaves for garnish.
Otherwise it was a fairy basic but yummy dahl. Red lentils, onion, tumeric, cumin, cardamon pods and sweet potato.
- ► 2014 (57)
- ► 2013 (91)
- 5 things Wednesday - homegrown ingredients in dinn...
- How green is my handbag
- Love Vintage show in Sydney
- 5 things: favourite flowers
- Farmers market pasta for dinner
- Visit to Eagle Farm racecourse farmers' market
- Worm farming
- 5 things Wednesday
- Enter my blog giveaway as I celebrate 100 posts on...
- Sewing new things for DarlingBridget label
- ▼ March (10)
- ► 2011 (68)