5 things to do on a rainy lunchtime
1. Celebrate your inner child and go splashing about in puddles. Ok not practical? If you don't want to spend the whole afternoon wet and bedraggled take a change of clothes and a towel. No more excuses please.
2. Go to an art gallery and soak up the serenity and creative vibes.
3. Treat yourself to a really nice sit down lunch in a cafe rather than a sandwich on the run.
4. Take photos of refelctions caused by rain on hard surfaces. See notes under point 1.
5. Stay in the office at lunch but go home early.
- ► 2014 (57)
- ► 2013 (91)
- 5 things Wednesday - homegrown ingredients in dinn...
- How green is my handbag
- Love Vintage show in Sydney
- 5 things: favourite flowers
- Farmers market pasta for dinner
- Visit to Eagle Farm racecourse farmers' market
- Worm farming
- 5 things Wednesday
- Enter my blog giveaway as I celebrate 100 posts on...
- Sewing new things for DarlingBridget label
- ▼ March (10)
- ► 2011 (68)