I cooked this weekend's pasta buy for dinner tonight.
I started by steaming sweet potato and zucchini. I used the same water to boil up the pasta.
Next I sauteed pine nuts in a little bit of butter.
Added sundried tomatoes, and the steamed vegies. At the last minte I tossed in some chopped feta.
I drizzled a little blood orange infused olive oil over the pasta and served piping hot.
- ► 2014 (57)
- ► 2013 (91)
- 5 things Wednesday - homegrown ingredients in dinn...
- How green is my handbag
- Love Vintage show in Sydney
- 5 things: favourite flowers
- Farmers market pasta for dinner
- Visit to Eagle Farm racecourse farmers' market
- Worm farming
- 5 things Wednesday
- Enter my blog giveaway as I celebrate 100 posts on...
- Sewing new things for DarlingBridget label
- ▼ March (10)
- ► 2011 (68)