Saturday, July 7, 2012

Homemade muesli: gluten free variation

Made more muesli today. I've never been a muesli eater before but I am loving my homespun version.  I eat it with my homemade yogurt. I pack it up before I leave home and then eat it a couple of hours later at work. The maple syrup reacts with the yoghurt and goes all caramally.  Yum!

Today's version is only a little different but gluten free.

Mix together oats, LSA (Linseed, Sunflower and Almond meal), sunflower seeds, pumpkin kernels, pecans, vanilla, cinnamon, maple syrup and apple juice.  Bake until all golden brown. Keep stirring every now and again to make sure cooked through. Cool then add sultanas and chopped dates.

Store in an airtight container when cool.

For more detailed instructions please check my earlier post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...