Wednesday, May 2, 2012

5 things Wednesday -Beautiful Southern Highlands Autumn Leaves

Last weekend I headed out with my camera to capture some of the beautiful autumn scenes. High winds threaten to finish the colourful show early so I didn't want to miss out.

Here are some of my favourites so far.
 Moss Vale Road
 Station Street, Bowral

 McVitty Grove vineyard, High Range
Bowral views from Oxley Hill

Next 5 things Wednesday I start a series about Autumn leaf craft and Autumn cooking.

I love Autumn very much. It is a hard choice between Autumn and Spring. We create resolutions at New Years but I think the transition seasons are more about change than Summer or Winter.  I think that's why I always struggle to come up with resolutions after Christmas. Now that its mid Autumn I feel ready to plan for the year ahead.

If you live in an area that gets a good Autumn, how does it make you feel?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive