Last weekend I headed out with my camera to capture some of the beautiful autumn scenes. High winds threaten to finish the colourful show early so I didn't want to miss out.
Here are some of my favourites so far.
Next 5 things Wednesday I start a series about Autumn leaf craft and Autumn cooking.
I love Autumn very much. It is a hard choice between Autumn and Spring. We create resolutions at New Years but I think the transition seasons are more about change than Summer or Winter. I think that's why I always struggle to come up with resolutions after Christmas. Now that its mid Autumn I feel ready to plan for the year ahead.
If you live in an area that gets a good Autumn, how does it make you feel?
- ► 2014 (57)
- ► 2013 (91)
- Big drama in the hen house
- Packing lunch - a great way to save money and eat ...
- A few days away: big city, beach and country studi...
- Adventures in bread making 2 - tricks with dough
- A few quick vignettes from my weekend
- 5 things Wednesday - 5 frosty photos
- Adventures in bread making 1 - new bread machine
- Bird's nest find
- 5 things Wednesday - keeping a visual journal
- Welcome to new blog links
- Souffle stuffed mushrooms
- Gardening jobs 3 - the vegie patch
- Gardening jobs 2 - The compost bin
- Gardening jobs 1 - Worm farming
- 5 things Wednesday -Beautiful Southern Highlands A...
- ▼ May (15)
- ► 2011 (68)