I am off work for one whole week! 7 days/168 hours from Sunday evening to Sunday evening. Today I have been doing housework, setting the stage if you like for a week of relaxation, organising, reading, crafting, gardening and cooking. One whole week of homespunbliss is in store for me.
- ► 2014 (57)
- Fairy lights turn our bedroom into a romantic hide...
- Sunday again already
- Better than chips: spicy roast chick peas
- Lovely visit to Kiama markets on a sunny Sunday
- Cashew and coconut curry: failed recipe
- And my neighbour says, "What are you trying to do,...
- Eggplant in pyjamas - eggplant parmagiana
- Rye bread rolls
- Day seven: end of a wonderful week off
- Day six - cooking up a storm part 2: banana muffin...
- Bird's nest
- Op shop finds: vintage linens
- Day four: freezing cold and raining, hmm let's sta...
- Day three cooking up a storm: spinach and mushroom...
- Divine sweet potato peanut soup
- Herbs for chicken health
- Day one of my homespun bliss week: where do I star...
- Homespun bliss for one whole week - follow my week...
- Quesadilla with guacamole for lunch
- ▼ August (19)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (68)