Sunday, August 25, 2013
Sunday again already
The chickens are out scratching - probably digging up my vegies, Kate likes to do that. Their coop is clean with fresh with lavender and herbs to pick out. Today's selection is lemon balm, Vietnamese mint, rosemary and thyme.
The washing is all done and swaying on the line. The gardens are all watered. The dogs and cats have taken themselves off for naps. There's no one around but me and the birds.
I need to mop and vacuum but its far too nice outside for that. Those chores can wait for the waning sun.
- ► 2014 (57)
- Fairy lights turn our bedroom into a romantic hide...
- Sunday again already
- Better than chips: spicy roast chick peas
- Lovely visit to Kiama markets on a sunny Sunday
- Cashew and coconut curry: failed recipe
- And my neighbour says, "What are you trying to do,...
- Eggplant in pyjamas - eggplant parmagiana
- Rye bread rolls
- Day seven: end of a wonderful week off
- Day six - cooking up a storm part 2: banana muffin...
- Bird's nest
- Op shop finds: vintage linens
- Day four: freezing cold and raining, hmm let's sta...
- Day three cooking up a storm: spinach and mushroom...
- Divine sweet potato peanut soup
- Herbs for chicken health
- Day one of my homespun bliss week: where do I star...
- Homespun bliss for one whole week - follow my week...
- Quesadilla with guacamole for lunch
- ▼ August (19)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (68)